Roxanne Camp, Ostomate and Advocate
Contact me for Ostomy care training and Ostomate Support!
- Ostomy Wound Care Skills Teacher- AT Still University
- Board Member and Past President- East Valley Ostomy Support Group
- Board Member and Active Volunteer for United Ostomy Association of America
- Active Volunteer for Colon Cancer Alliance
- Director of the East Valley 5K for Ostomy World Day (Every October)
- Visitation Coordinator for Ostomates in the East Valley
- Frequent panel speaker for conferences, including Arizona WOCN panel
- Certified Peer Support Specialist
Since overcoming my cancer obstacles, I have found new purpose in being an advocate for ostomy patients. I know first hand how hard living with an ostomy is and I remember my first few weeks. Those memories empower me to talk about life with ostomies and to spread awareness so that every person facing this decision feels support and hope. No one should ever choose not to get an ostomy because of fear, shame or worry. There is help!
Read My Cancer Story Here
Book me to speak at your event Here